Comparing Custom Booth Styles
- Industrial look offers strength to support heavier product displays. Available in many packages for 10' x 10', 10' x 20', 20' x 20' as well as larger spaces.
- Easy to create higher, taller booths for spaces that allow exhibitors to go above the 96" limit.
- Assembly usually requires several people and can take several hours to set up and tear down. Usually packed on pallets and shipped by truck. Truss systems are usually not shipped by UPS.
- Custom Fabric booths offer flexibility and are usually less expensive than other custom structures. Due to there light weight, they are not good if you need to use your booth to display heavier products.
- Panels and frames are compact and light making set up and shipping easy. Components fit in cases that can be shipped by UPS.
- We have a wide range of configurations that support headers and large video systems. Larger systems use multiple frames that make it easy to use the same system for a 10' x 10' and 10' x 20' space.
- Aluminum extrusions are available in all shapes and sizes. We custom cut to form a unique structure to meet your requirements. The frames provide a clean minimal look while providing adequate support for any requirement.
- Easy to incorporate video, graphics, custom illuminated LED displays as well as spaces to feature your products.
- Booths can be complex making them slower to set up, pack and ship on pallets. Very easy to reconfigure or expand to meet future requirements.